Faith actors of all religions and spiritual traditions, faith-inspired change agents and others interested in participating in the Convention are invited to submit an abstract through a structured application process. Abstracts are submitted online.
- clearly articulated motivation to participate in the Convention
- relevance of application regarding the central theme and sub-themes
- experience and commitment to inter-religious work
- experience and commitment to rooting work in people’s lived realities, including seeking their communities’ and constituencies’ perspectives before attending the Convention
- experience in promoting change
- methodology for parallel sessions is collaborative and interactive, engaging participants
The abstract application also asks for your mode of payment for the Convention: will you cover the Convention fee and travel costs or apply for a scholarship?